Meet the Doctors
Dr. Michael Cohen, D.C., P.A.
"The Results Chiropractor"
- Member Florida Chiropractic Association
- Member Broward County Chiropractic Society
Chiropractor State Licenses
California, New York, Connecticut, North Carolina and Florida.
Certification and Training
- Graston Technique
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Erhardt Radiography Seminar
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Functional Endocrinology
- Motion Palpation
- Nimmo (Soft Tissue Technique)
- Science Based Nutrition
- Yochum Radiographic Seminar
- Fort Lauderdale Chiropractor Dr. Michael Cohen "The Results Chiropractor" and Cohen Chiropractic & Wellness are located on East Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL. We provide uniquely-caring, superior patient treatments, pain relief, education and ultimate satisfaction in a clean, modern environment.
- Chiropractor Dr. Michael Cohen, D.C., Doctor of Chiropractic located in Fort Lauderdale, FL for more than a decade specializes in Chiropractic care.
- He is a Chiropractor who provides treatment, and spinal therapy, for relief of neck pain, headaches, whiplash, sciatic pain or back or lower back pain. As a personal injury chiropractor and total wellness Chiropractic physician, Dr. Cohen's approach is through practical wellness which you can incorporate into your lifestyle to improve the quality of your life and the lives of others close to you.
- Dr. Michael Cohen, a native of Long Island, New York received his undergraduate degree from Ithaca College and then went to veterinary school for one and a half years. Although his original path was in veterinary medicine from a young age, his interest in health and exercise inspired him to transfer from veterinary school to the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic where he graduated Dean's List in 1985.
- Being a Chiropractor after two successful practices in New York and North Carolina, Dr. Cohen started his Fort Lauderdale Chiropractic practice in 2000. As with so many others, he fell in love with the area and now considers South FL home.
- During his free time, Dr. Cohen can be found cycling on A1A, working out at the gym, playing competitive softball in Fort Lauderdale's municipal parks, on the golf course, sailing and volunteering for the Humane Society.
Dr. Jason Alviene D.C.
Dr. Jason R. Alviene is a Chiropractor, Sport Coach, Massage Therapist and Author. He received is Massage Certification from the Institute for Therapeutic Massage followed by his undergraduate work at County College of Morris in New Jersey; where he received his Associates of Science in Biology. Then he attended Logan University in St. Louis, Missouri where he received his Bachelors of Science in Life Science, Masters of Science in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, and his Doctorate in Chiropractic. He resides in Florida where he enjoys family life, swimming, biking, running, and everything the coast has to offer.
Dr. Jason has been in practicing Chiropractic since 2008 and currently serves as a professor for Keiser University and Rasmussen College where is teaches in a variety of areas including Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Kinesiology, Massage Therapy, Sports Medicine, Coaching, and Nutrition. He is a proud member of the Boca Raton Triathletes, Treasure Coast Running Club, Treasure Coast Triathletes, and IronGoat Endurance.